Blanket Loans For Portfolios Of Multifamily, Condo, Single Family, & Other Multi-Unit Residential Rental Properties
The last cycle led to the highest level of home-ownership and, investment home-ownership in a very long time. The subsequent collapse of that cycle led to a similarly unique number of foreclosures. As banks tried to shore up capital they liquidated portfolios of properties below market, often times, well below replacement cost. At the same time communities converted to condo failed and fractured condos changed hands time and time again, while short-sales on MLS became more commonplace than regular sales. Many entrepreneurs during this down-turn accumulated portfolios of residential properties as little as 4-5 homes to hundreds of them, but their has been a hole in the capital markets when it came to financing acquisitions, fix-and-flips, and most importantly maintaining the portfolio for income.
Multifamily.loans has built strategic relationships to finance portfolios of 4 or more residential properties.
Sample Terms And Pricing For Residential Portfolio Loans
Size: $2 million to $20 million and up
Term: 5 and 10 years fixed
Interest Rates: Between 5.75% and 6.50%
Amortization: 30 years
Maximum LTV: 75%
Minimum DSCR: 1.25
Prepayment: Yield maintenance
Property Types: Condo, Fractured Condo, Single Family, Duplex, Triplex, Four-Plex and Multifamily.
Standard Due Diligence: The following is a list of standard items required for most loans. Some are notated for specific purposes. This does not represent the entirety of the due diligence required for the transaction & every transaction is different. This should be used as a starting point for motivated borrowers. Multifamily.loans, Inc. has standard documentation templates available upon request.
Required for any person with more than 20% interest
- Signed & dated personal financial statement with detailed schedule of REO
- Resume or bio specifically referencing real estate experience
- Clear copy of driver’s license or applicable government ID
- Copy of recent credit report (minimum credit score of 660 is required)
- Last 3 years business and personal tax returns with all K1s
- 3 months U.S. bank statements verifying liquidity represented in PFS
- Articles of organization
- Operating agreement
- Certificate of status
- Completed W9 (click to download template)
Property Due Diligence
- MFL residential rent roll form (click this link to download the form)
This form includes multiple tabs for borrower info, personal financial statement (if you don't already have one prepared, a rent roll for the existing properties, and an organizational chart to represent the ownership structure of existing LLC
- Property manager info & bio or website
- Property management agreement
- Copy of purchase contract (purchases only)
- Contact info for insurance agent
- Copies of all leases
- Contact info for home owners associations
Please click to download our home owners association guidelines here to ensure your association meets our minimum requirements.
dditional documents throughout underwriting will include our property management questionnaire, standard loan app, title info sheet, insurance agreement, and others as situations may warrant it.
If you have any questions at all please email us at email@example.com or call (800) 567-9631 any time. Specialists are standing by to answer questions.