Take Charge Of Your Future And Your Career Today!
- Learn applicable skills for your future in business and/or finance
- Get valuable experience opening new relationships over the phone
- Work as little as one day a week
- Control your earning potential with a 100% performance driven internship opportunity
- Daily parking stipend available
- Build your resume with capital markets, commercial real estate, and client development experience
- Work in an award winning collaborative work space environment
(click here to learn more about WeWork office spaces)
- Work from the heart of South Beach on the corner of Washington Ave and Lincoln Road
- No sales experience necessary. Get paid to learn and get experience
- Get an inside look at how debt and equity is sourced and where the industry is trending and why
Who Is Multifamily.Loans?
Multifamily.loans is a boutique multifamily and commercial real estate capital markets firm, leveraging digital assets, and scalable data, to deliver superior value, transparency and communication to clients than archaic competitors. It's a financial intermediary focused on arranging commercial real estate debt and equity, but with a startup mentality... which makes for a nimble and disruptive business. Multifamily.loans focuses on arranging debt and equity from $1MM and up, with a focus on servicing traditionally under-served clients seeking debt and equity between $1MM - $10MM.
We are looking for young, hungry, ambitious interns who want to spend a semester getting some real-life experience... in the trenches with a seasoned expert available to help them along the way. You will work closely with the CEO, Blake Janover and have the unique exposure into the commercial real estate world, especially the financial aspect of it, that you simply cannot get in class.
- Forging new client relationships over the phone and email.
- Researching and identifying new clients and opportunities
- Finding creative ways to get past the "Gate Keeper" and to "Decision Makers."
- Speaking with, and following up with new and existing clients.
- Following up with clients and organizing document collection including requesting financial statements, operating statements, budgets, and pro formas.
- Self-starter and motivated.
- Pursuing a career in business or finance.
- Interested in sales or commercial real estate.
- $500 per closed sale plus 5% of earned fees. That's on average a MINIMUM of $1,000 per closed deal!
- 100% commission based (no base salary).
- Amazing resume builder!
- Opportunity for a full or part-time job after completing the internship.
350 Lincoln Road, 2nd Floor
Miami Beach, FL, 33139
Fill out the form below to apply for an opportunity to work with a small, disruptive commercial mortgage brokerage in an exciting work environment!
Office perks include:
- Free micro-roasted coffee.
- Free cold brew coffee.
- Free fruit water.
- Free beer on tap (must be 21 and older).
- Weekly events.
- Collaborative work environment.
- Dope background music!
Interested in a different kind of internship? We have openings for:
- Content Marketing
- Financial Analysis
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information today. Include your resume if you have it handy!